Technical Support FAQs
Sometimes technology just doesn’t want to cooperate. If you’re currently experiencing any technical issues watching VBF LIVE ONLINE, check out the FAQs below for some basic troubleshooting tips. If you still need assistance, follow the link at the end to let us know. We’re here to help!
Q. What should my first response be to any technical issue?
Three great first steps to resolve any tech issue are:
1) Refresh the page,
2) Double-check your internet connection, and
3) Try using a different web browser. Nine times out of ten, one of those steps will do the trick!
Q. How do I download a different web browser?
1) Click these links and follow the accompanying directions to download Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.
Q. What do I do if the video suddenly stops playing?
1) If the video stops, refresh the page. In some browsers, you may also need to click inside the video player to restart the video.
Q. What does “refreshing” a page mean and how do I do it?
1) To “refresh” a web page simply means to load it again. You can do this by clicking the refresh symbol at the top of the screen.
Q. How do I get the video to play if the screen says it’s “unable to connect ”?
1) If you receive this message, first try refreshing the page (see above). If that doesn’t help, click “Watch in low quality” or ”Watch in high quality” under the video.
For more support or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org